Private Wealth Management Financial Advisor
- Published date: January 19, 2018
[ Ads Views - 3 ]
- Kolkata, West Bengal, India
Skill-set - Understanding of broader economy global and local, knowledge of various asset classes, ability to decipher client psyche and risk profile with review and rebalancing.
Relationship management skills, interpersonal skills, collaboration, excellent communication and articulation skills, team player
Leverage company’s Institutional and Global Wealth Management capabilities (Institutional Research, Dynamic Asset Allocation, Risk Management and Financing) to acquire/ manage HNW/ UHNW clients.
• Acquire and provide financial advisory for Owner/Promoter and family, Corporate, other HNI and UHNI
• Establish synergies with Product team to scope opportunities continuously for clients
• Client segment: HNW/ UHNW - clients with Financial Assets > $ 1 million (Rs. 6 cr and above)
• Offer Advisory products and solutions across asset classes - Equities, Mutual Funds, Fixed Income securities, Commodities, Structured Products, Insurance advisory, Estate Planning, Real Estate, Debt syndication and other financing solutions to both HNI and corporate.
• Offer company’s Institutional solutions and strategies to UHNW clients
Global Wealth Management, Risk Management
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"