IRSC (Solve) Program Manager (PM) Indian Road Safety Campaign - New Delhi, Delhi Part-time
- Published date: April 18, 2018
[ Ads Views - 128 ]
- Delhi, India
Job Description - IRSC (Solve) Program Manager (PM) Indian Road Safety Campaign - New Delhi, Delhi Part-time
IRSC (Solve) would like to invite you to join our organization as Program Manager (PM) to accomplish various management related tasks. PM will be working closely with our Program Directors and Core-Team. She/he will be in working directly under the Program Director and other selected Program Managers on the specific projects and tasks assigned to the team by IRSC.
TENURE : 6 months
LOCATION : Work from Home
ABOUT Indian Road Safety Campaign, Solve (IRSC)
Indian Road Safety Campaign (Solve) (IRSC) , is the largest youth-led
organization in India with a presence in over 60+ cities and working with help of
1700+ youth with college chapters in premier IITs, NITs, DU Colleges, AIIMS and
law colleges across India, led by IIT Delhi chapter. IRSC is presently working
with organizations like United Nations, WHO, Ministry of Road Transport and
Highways, India, NitiAayog, IRTE, Delhi Traffic Police and TRIPP- IIT Delhi,
in its endeavor to make Indian roads safer and has succeeding in impacting more than1 crore+ people across India through various domains of operations.
Please refer to http://www.road-safety.co.infor more details
DETAILED JOB DESCRIPTION
As a Program Manager you will be aiding the Program Director in effective implementation of the project and would take care of specific aspects of the project with the Director and lead volunteers and other team members to execute the same.
Those tasks will include:
- Advising creative designs and concepts for marketing and advertising needs.
- Assist the P.D. in organizing the particular tasks, campaigns, events assigned to him/her.
- Co-ordinate with your team and conduct monthly meeting or weekly meeting to get the tasks done.
- Assist us in various events and awareness campaigns that we organize
- Support your Program Director in whichever way you are required to, be it on-the-job work or off-line work.
- Assisting in the strategic tie-up with the government, corporate, NGOs, and hospitals
- Helping us with social media content and marketing, preparing meeting minutes and documenting various events organized by IRSC
- Supporting us with College Collaborations
- Planning, scheduling, and reviewing workload and manpower to make sure targets are being met on a cost-effective basis
The complete detail of task will be given to you after the selection (And if required training would also be provided accordingly).
No. of positions available
There will be Basically two rounds for selection :
First Round : Registration/Application Screening
Second Round: Telephonic Interview
Those selected in first round will be called for a short telephonic interview.
- Strong personality with a hard-working soul.
- Good with inter-personal and communication skills.
- You must be always accessible to respond to our mails/texts/calls within the stipulated time communicated to you. Ignorance to our formal communication may lead to termination of your tenure.
- You must be dedicated enough and be able to give a minimum of 8 hours / week.
- You must be a student below age 25.
- Ability to come up with creative original/clever/out of the box ideas for given topics and situations.
PERKS & BENEFITS
- Goodies and Certificates from Indian Road Safety Campaign, IIT Delhi for all people who are active throughout the tenure.
- Letter of recommendation for all the P.M. who complete the minimum requirement.
- Chance to get into core team of Organization, for people who would show genuine participation over the tenure.
- An opportunity to learn and grow with our organization.
NOTE : All the details/materials/layout/resources required will be provided by Indian Road Safety Campaign itself.
DEADLINE OF APPLICATION: 22nd April, 2018
Job Type: Part-time
Related Jobs listings
Jobs in Delhi (Delhi) April 18, 2018
IBBI Recruitment 2018 08 CGM, GM Posts IBBI Recruitment 2018 2019 Application Form for 08 General Manager (CGM) and General Manager (GM) Posts Download Application through Official website www.ibbi.gov.in. IBBI CGM, GM Jobs Notification 2018 Released...
Jobs in Delhi (Delhi) April 16, 2018
HR & Admin ManagerSara Healthcare Pvt Ltd - New Delhi, Delhi ₹15,000 - ₹25,000 a month Job Summary Sara Healthcare P Ltd. is a fast growing company involved in manufacture, exporter and importer of Surgical, Medical and Diagnostic Product in Indi...
Jobs in Delhi (Delhi) April 16, 2018
Drugs Inspector Department of Drugs Control under the Health & Family Welfare Department - New Delhi, Delhi (Vacancy No. 18040708114) Seven Drugs Inspector , Department of Drugs Control under the Health & Family Welfare Department, Government...