SBI Recruitment 2018 - Deputy Manager 50 Vacancies Apply Now
- Published date: January 7, 2018
- Modified date: January 10, 2018
[ Ads Views - 56 ]
State Bank of India (SBI) has released a notification for the recruitment of 50 Deputy Managers in Specialist Cadre. Interested candidates may check the vacancy details and apply online from 05-01-2018 to 28-01-2018.
More details about SBI Recruitment (2018), including number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, how to apply and important dates, are given below:
•Post Name: Deputy Manager
•No. of Vacancies: 50
•Pay Scale: Rs. 31,705-45,950
Job Location: All India
Eligibility Criteria for SBI Deputy Manager:
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed Chartered Accountant (CA) from Institute of Chartered Accountants of India.
Age Limit (as on 30-06-2017): Minimum 21 years and Maximum 35 years
Sr. No.Category of CandidatesRelaxation of Age Permissible
1.SC/ST Candidates05 Years
2.OBC Candidates (Non-Creamy Layer)03 Years
4.PWD Candidates10 Years
5.Persons ordinarily domiciled in the Kashmir Division of the state of Jammu & Kashmir during the period 01-01-1980 to 31-12-1989.05 Years
Selection Process: Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of Online Written Test and Personal Interview/Group Discussion.
Application Fee: General/UR/OBC candidates have to pay Rs. 600 (application fee including intimation charges) and SC/ST/PWD candidates have to pay Rs. 100 (intimation charges only) through online mode using Net-banking/Credit or Debit Card.
How to Apply: Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through SBI website - https://www.sbi.co.in/careers - from 05-01-2018 to 28-01-2018.
• Starting Date of Online Application: 05-01-2018
• Last Date of Online Application: 28-01-2018
• Date for Downloading Call Letter (Tentative): 12-02-2018
• Date of Examination (Tentative): 25-02-2018
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
Government Jobs (Delhi) January 19, 2018
Desired Skills and Experience Responsible for liasoning , Understanding of various Government schemes , Knowledge of Government / Corporate funding schemes Exp: 8-13 years; Job DescriptionResponsible for liasoning with various Government offices. Und...