Indian Forest Service - UPSC Recruitment 2018 - 110 Vacancies
- Published date: February 12, 2018
- Modified date: February 12, 2018
[ Ads Views - 32 ]
- Maharashtra, India
• Indian Forest Service Examination 2018
Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released a recruitment notification for 110 posts through Indian Forest Service Examination. Interested candidates may check the vacancy details and apply online from 07-02-2018 to 06-03-2018.
More details about UPSC Recruitment (2018), including number of vacancies, eligibility criteria, selection procedure, how to apply and important dates, are given below:
Eligibility Criteria for UPSC Indian Forest Service Examination 2018:
Candidates should have passed Bachelor's Degree in any stream from a recognised university.
Minimum 21 years and Maximum 32 years
Selection of candidates will be made on the basis of Preliminary Examination and Main Examination.
General/UR/OBC candidates have to pay Rs. 100 through SBI Bank Challan OR online mode using Net-banking/Credit or Debit Card. SC/ST/PWBD and Women candidates don't have to pay any fee.
Interested and eligible candidates may apply online through UPSC website - https://upsconline.nic.in/ - from 07-02-2018 to 06-03-2018.
Apply Here - from 07-02-2018 to 06-03-2018.
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
Government Jobs (Delhi) January 19, 2018
Desired Skills and Experience Responsible for liasoning , Understanding of various Government schemes , Knowledge of Government / Corporate funding schemes Exp: 8-13 years; Job DescriptionResponsible for liasoning with various Government offices. Und...
Government Jobs January 7, 2018
State Bank of India (SBI) has released a notification for the recruitment of 50 Deputy Managers in Specialist Cadre. Interested candidates may check the vacancy details and apply online from 05-01-2018 to 28-01-2018. More details about SBI Recr...