Director - Government Relations
- Published date: January 19, 2018
- Modified date: January 19, 2018
[ Ads Views - 8 ]
- Delhi, India
Desired Skills and Experience
Responsible for liasoning , Understanding of various Government schemes , Knowledge of Government / Corporate funding schemes
Exp: 8-13 years; Job DescriptionResponsible for liasoning with various Government offices. Understanding of various Government schemes, education policies of Government of India and State Governments. Knowledge of Government/Corporate funding schemes to education Institutions.
- Avoid scams by acting locally or paying with PayPal
- Never pay with Western Union, Moneygram or other anonymous payment services
- Don't buy or sell outside of your country. Don't accept cashier cheques from outside your country
- This site is never involved in any transaction, and does not handle payments, shipping, guarantee transactions, provide escrow services, or offer "buyer protection" or "seller certification"
Government Jobs (Maharashtra) February 12, 2018
Vacancy Details:•Exam Name: Indian Forest Service Examination 2018•No. of Vacancies: 110 Job Location: All India Union Public Service Commission (UPSC) has released a recruitment notification for 110 posts through Indian Fore...
Government Jobs January 7, 2018
State Bank of India (SBI) has released a notification for the recruitment of 50 Deputy Managers in Specialist Cadre. Interested candidates may check the vacancy details and apply online from 05-01-2018 to 28-01-2018. More details about SBI Recr...